Return And Refund Policy
Last updated: January 08, 2024
Thank you for shopping at Lissal Web Services.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
We are in service business and doesn’t have tangible item to deliver. So there is no chance of missing or misplacement of any item. Our deliverables are in form of designs file, software code & compiled application. These deliverable are delivered to you in form of electronic files using our collaboration tool or email. Thereafter you have to save a copy of delivered electronic files on your server or on any storage media. Up-to 30 days from delivery date Lissal Web Services can re-deliver the electronic files to you, thereafter Lissal Web Services doesn’t owe the responsibility.
Interpretation And Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Lissal Web Services, 138,Bazaar Street, Chinnasalem – 606201,India.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Product or Services from Us.
- Website refers to Lissal Web Services, accessible from https://www.lissal.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- 7-Days during which customers can request a refund. This could be within a certain number of days from the purchase date.
Conditions for Refund:
- Refunds may be granted if our product or service is not working.
- Lissal Web Services respects a decision made by a customer to work with a different service provider in that case if our product or service not started or customer didn’t get product via any medium then customer ask for refund within 7 days.
All cancellation requests must be submitted to Lissal Web Services. You may submit your cancellation requests by e-mail (Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org). Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from Lissal Web Services.
- We take minimum 1 weeks to process the cancellation request.
- Once Product is released for delivery, cannot be cancelled.
- In event of cancellation of project mutually decided between you & Lissal Web Services, you have to pay for efforts invested in project up to date of cancellation.
- Source Code, Design or any other material related to project will not be delivered if payment is not settled by you.